We are leading copper sheet supplier and manufacturer.
The copper plate—-one of few metals that doesn’t need to be extracted from ore (i.e., it is directly usable in its natural state).
It has good mechanical properties, good plasticity in the hot state& good plasticity in the cold state, good mechanical behavior, easy fiber brazing and welding, corrosion resistance, but easy to cause corrosion cracking, and cheaper.
Ordinary copper variety. Containing less conductive and thermal conductivity impurities, trace oxygen has little effect on conductivity, heat conduction and processing, but it is easy to cause “hydrogen disease”, and should not be processed in high temperature (such as >370 °C) reducing atmosphere (annealing, Welding, etc.) and use.
Copper sheet and plate offer unique properties (noted above) that make them useful in a wide range of applications. Copper plate and sheet offer excellent dimensional control and high crack resistance, which make these materials easy to cut, machine, and otherwise form.
1) Thickness: from 0.3mm to 150mm, all available
2) Width: from 10mm to 3000mm, all available
3) Cu (min): 99.90%
4) Temper: O, 1/4H, 1/2H, H, etc.
5) Grade: C1020, C1100, C1201, C1220, etc.
6) Tensile strength: >20Kgf/mm2
7) Elongation: >15
Bright Annealing Furnace
Cleaning & Pickling Line
1) Pressure vessels
2) Electric power generation
3) Steam condensers
4) Heat exchangers
5) Wear parts for expansion joints
6) Hydraulic bushings
7) Welded tanks
8) Missile components
9) Nuclear materials storage
10) Oil exploration
12) Offshore platform sheathing
13) Desalination plants
14) Metal casting molds and dies, etc.